CEO Reflections on 2018
I am proud to deliver the second edition of Newsbeam – Syneron-Candela’ s global newsletter.
2018 has been a year of tremendous momentum for Syneron-Candela, and Newsbeam is just one of the many exciting initiatives the company has launched. As we bring 2018 to a close, I thought it fitting to highlight some of our key moments from 2018:
- Received FDA clearance for our gold-standard VBeam Prima Pulsed Dye Laser for the treatment of rosacea and other vascular treatments
- Acquired Ellipse, a Danish medical device company that strengthens Syneron-Candela’s footprint in the multiapplication IPL and laser space
- Established a direct operation in Korea, the largest aesthetic market in APAC, where our goal is to be the #1 brand by supporting our valued customers and patients.
- Launched 20 Centers of Excellence across the United States and Canada to support peer-to-peer clinical excellence
- Hosted large-scale regional clinical educational events in Spain, Korea and the United States
- Established new partnerships with organizations that use our technologies to change lives, including the Vascular Birthmarks Foundation, The American Academy of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery Foundation (AAFPRS), Restoring Heroes and the Vietnam Vascular Anomolies Center (VAC)
Thank you to our customers for trusting our products and technologies for the care of your patients. And thanks to our global teams who keep us moving in new and exciting directions to support our customers’ practices in a myriad of ways, every day.
We wish our entire Syneron-Candela community of customers, partners and team members a safe and healthy start to the new year and much success together in 2019.
CEO, Syneron Candela