The gold standard 595 & 1064 nm system.
From the recognized leader in vascular treatment.
What Vbeam Prima is For
Technology you trust. Innovation you need. The Vbeam® Prima system: designed to treat 20+ indications.
Healthcare providers all over the world use the Vbeam Prima system to treat a variety of indications, face and body, with high patient tolerability and a low incidence of side effects.
Key Benefits of the Vbeam Prima System
Get results that can take your practice to the next level.
Here are just two examples of the significant improvements you can achieve for your patients with the Vbeam Prima system.
Rosacea Symptom Treatment
- In a clinical study, rosacea symptoms were significantly reduced from moderate to mild
- Difficult-to-treat erythema was reduced from severe to mild
- 84% of patients had >40% rosacea improvement
- Minimal adverse side effects reported
- 94% of patients reported being very satisfied with results
- The Vbeam Prima system with the 595 nm wavelength highly targets the vascular component of scar tissue
- In a clinical study, all scars (100%) treated with the Vbeam PDL showed significant improvements in cosmesis
- 80% of patients treated with Vbeam were very to extremely satisfied with their results, and 77% experienced no to moderate pain
- Vbeam is proven for treating various vascular skin lesions5 and the cosmetic appearance of surgical scars in Fitzpatrick skin types I to IV
Vbeam Prima Product Features
7 ways the Vbeam Prima device can enhance your practice — and your patients’ experience.
- Two wavelengths = more treatment parameters:
- Our proprietary 595 nm wavelength deeply penetrates the skin to reach targeted blood vessels.5 Its energy is absorbed by oxyhemoglobin to coagulate and clear vessels with more tolerability and fewer instances of melanin absorption.17
- New: The Vbeam Prima device adds a 1064 nm wavelength that lets you treat blue veins, venous lakes, and wrinkles3
- Greater results in less time. The Vbeam Prima device features a larger max treatment spot size and greater max energy with 595 nm. That adds up to faster, more efficient treatments.
- Two types of cooling for maximum versatility and epidermal protection:
- Our patented cryogen-based Dynamic Cooling Device™ (DCD™) scales with fluence to automatically administer consistent epidermal protection.
- EverCool™ contact cooling lets you treat vascular and pigmented lesions at the same time.
Once-daily system calibration. The Vbeam Prima device auto-calibrates on startup, for less downtime between treatments and more efficient treatments when using a variety of settings.
Smart dye life management. The system’s dye life meter provides real-time data, helping users avoid unexpected treatment interruptions due to dye loss.
Precision targeting. The Vbeam Prima device’s versatile zoom handpiece lets users adjust the spot size in increments as small as 0.5 mm.
Guided user interface. Intuitive, easy-to-use software provides quick access to saved, favorite treatment settings.
Extend your practice’s reach to millions of potential patients. Across 20+ indications. With a single device. Vbeam Prima.
An estimated 1 in 10
people suffer rosacea21
The prevalence of acne
globally was 681.2 million in 201622
An estimated 1 in 300
infants with port wine stains
Vbeam Prima Before & After Photos
Look at the results you can deliver across indications.
Ready to add a host of new service offerings and revenue streams?
Let a candela product expert show you all the ways that the Vbeam Prima device can help take your practice to the next level.