Safety and efficacy of fractional bipolar radiofrequency treatment in Fitzpatrick skin types V-VI
PubMed Reference:Man J, et al. J Cosmet Laser Ther. 2012 Aug;14(4):179-83.
- 15 females (skin types V, VI) with wrinkles, texture and fine lines
- 3 monthly fractional bipolar RF treatments to full face
- 2 blinded physician assessments: Fitzpatrick Scale of Wrinkling and Elastosis (FWS) & Global Aesthetic Improvement (GAI) Scale
- Patient satisfaction and improvement
- 87% of subjects showed improvement in tone, texture, fine lines and wrinkle reduction (as reported by investigator #2)
- Safe treatment of Fitzpatrick skin types V & VI
- No adverse events, particularly no post inflammatory hyperpigmentation or hypopigmentation.