Integrating aesthetic services into the ob/gyn practice
Created in partnership with Contemporary OB/GYN
Expanding your service offerings with energy-based devices
It’s not easy keeping up with patient needs as technology advances and new trends emerge.
Yet some practices have met the challenge by introducing energy-based devices to provide aesthetic services as a part of a holistic approach in patient care.
Read this supplement to learn how two private practice physicians are remaking and future-proofing their practices by investing in tools and technology with a variety of FDA-cleared indications, as well as:
- Identifying the competitive landscape of services
- Selecting reliable devices from reputable vendors
- Educating staff on expanded services
- Marketing new offerings as an inspired expert
- Their practices successfully evolved. Yours can too.