Facetime: Facing the facts about facial aging
Educational publication for your patients
Educating patients about aging
Download your complimentary copy of this educational publication and provide your patients with important information about the signs of aging and available energy-based interventions.
Use this patient education supplement in your waiting room. Great material for your patients to browse while waiting before treatments.
Inside you will find:
- How do wrinkles form?
- What is the greatest cause of facial aging?
- What are collagen, elastin and hyaluronic acid, and why are they important?
- Why is my skin growing more red with age?
- Why are there blue veins around my eyes?
- What are "age spots" really?
- How do energy-based devices affect the skin?
- And don't miss - "Your skin: A decade-by-decade guide"