Millennials aren’t those kids with ironic t-shirts, selfie sticks, and self-esteem trophies anymore.
One of the world's best-selling pulsed-dye laser (PDL).
Featuring the most advanced PDL technology.
Vbeam® Perfecta is a must-have laser with over 20 FDA cleared indications.
Safe. Easy to use. Proven time and again for treatment of a wide array of vascular, pigmented, and certain non-pigmented lesions, with a low incidence of side effects. Just look at all the ways your practice can use the Vbeam Perfecta pulsed-dye laser (PDL).
- Efficient purpura-free treatments
- Facial telangiectasia
- Nasal telangiectasia
- Leg veins
- Telangectatic matting
- Benign pigmented lesions
- Post-procedural bruising
- Inflammatory acne vulgaris
- Benign vascular lesions
Indications where purpura is a desired endpoint
- Port wine stains
- Spider angioma
- Cherry angioma
- Venous lakes
- Warts (non-facial)
Two ways you can do more for your patients with your Vbeam Perfecta device.
- Results without compromise through the Vbeam Perfecta lasers unique combination of advanced technologies
Micropulse PDL Technology enables you to treat with or without purpura
Perfecta’s 595 nm wavelength perfectly blends depth of penetration into tissue and high absorption of hemoglobin1
Our patented, cryogen-based Dynamic Cooling Device™ (DCD™) is operator-independent and scales with fluence to consistently protect the epidermis
- Use 595 nm to treat tough discolorations and abnormalities, including reds, superficial browns, and even the most resistant vascular lesions.
WIDE VARIETY OF TREATMENT SPOT SIZES AND DISTANCE GAUGES
- 3 x 10, 3, 5, 7, 10 & 12 mm treatment spots for vascular lesions
- 7 & 10 mm compression hand piece for pigmented lesions
- Contoured design reduces wrist strain and increases operator comfort
- Compact size is comfortable for smaller hands
- One-piece, quick-disconnect spot cartridge distance gauges are easy to insert, remove and clean
- Microchip in distance gauge calibrates system to correct spot size
- SMART User Interface with Guided Mode
- Presets for a wide variety of vascular and pigmented lesion indications
- Seamless direct access to settings for expert users
FULL RANGE ENERGY OUTPUT
- All pulse widths
- All treatment spot sizes
PATENTED DCD™ COOLING
- Saves time
- Scales with fluence
Before and Afters
Seeing is believing: Look at these clinical results.
The Vbeam Perfecta PDL is your key to unlocking massive market potential.
estimated number of rosacea sufferers2
estimated patients for wrinkle treatments3,4
What makes Perfecta a perennial best-seller?
Let a Candela product expert show you how the one of world’s best-selling PDL can help propel your business forward.