Millennials aren’t those kids with ironic t-shirts, selfie sticks, and self-esteem trophies anymore.
3 foundational technologies for your practice:
Ellipse IPL™, Frax 1550, and Nd:YAG 1064
Meet the increasing demand for aesthetic and dermatological procedures with a single multi-application platform.1
The Nordlys™ system’s trio of technologies includes:
Unique IPL with narrowband technology defined by dual filters and sub-millisecond pulses for exceptional skin rejuvenation and vascular treatments, as well as hair removal.1
Non-ablative fractional treatment for textural improvement via skin resurfacing, with SoftCool™ for comfort during treatment2
Designed to treat a wide range of vascular lesions with integrated SoftCool for greater comfort during and after treatment.1
Sends a focused stream of cool air for greater comfort during and after the treatment.
*SoftCool is only available with Frax 1550 and Nd:YAG 1064
With 21 indications for use,2 the Nordlys system is configured with pre-set aesthetic and dermatologic treatments that have been developed and designed for over 20 years to meet your needs.a
Key Benefits of Nordlys System
Designed for ultimate ease of use.
The Nordlys system’s clinical intelligence is designed to facilitate a quick learning curve. It is available for three levels of users:
- Optional Pulse Definition mode4
As users become more adept, they can gain the ability to completely customize treatments.
Ellipse IPL uses narrower wavelength bands, per condition, enabling treatment of photodamaged skin using less than half the fluence, no active cooling, and fewer treatments than reported in studies with broadband IPL devices.5
IPL photorejuvenation with Ellipse IPL, using relatively shorter wavelengths and pulse widths, showed significant macroscopic and quantitative improvements, especially in the treatment of epidermal pigmentation and improvement of basic skin tone.6
Before & After Photos
Clinically proven results across indications.
Frax 1550 is designed for non-ablative skin resurfacing and improving skin texture.2
Its unique non-ablative fractional technology uses a software algorithm to set the parameters. It enables the user to set the pulse duration and the energy, independently.
Nd:YAG 1064 is designed to treat benign vascular lesions such as facial diffuse redness, leg veins, venous lakes, port wine stains, clear nails, and warts.
Its patented, integrated SoftCool technology enables treatment without the constriction of underlying vessels, which can occur with contact cooling.2
87% of physicians surveyed chose multi-application devices vs. single-application devices3
Advanced technology as the cornerstone of your practice.
- Adjustable arm easily moves the screen and tray into the desired position
- Switch settings or accessories without moving a step
- Applicators have flexible cables to reduce the risk of repetitive strain injury
- Accessories tray keeps glasses and gel close at hand
- User has a clear view of the treatment area
- Device is very quiet in operation, providing a relaxed environment for both operator and the person being treated
- Secure, Wi-Fi–enabled remote assistance
- Diagnose and update your device (during or after working hours) for effective service support
- Patient database allows you to build a patient record and review treatment history
See what experts have to say about Nordlys
Nordlys provides your practice with 6 big advantages:
- Extensive treatment options: IPL and lasers2
- Powerful sub-millisecond IPL pulses1,2
- Quiet and ergonomic operation1
- Guided treatments for a short learning curve
- Patient database for ease of use
- Remote assistance for service support1
Build your practice on 3 foundational technologies - with Nordlys.
Learn how Nordlys can help your practice meet the demand for the most desired treatments.