Millennials aren’t those kids with ironic t-shirts, selfie sticks, and self-esteem trophies anymore.
Gentle Pro Series
The gold standard in laser hair removal and so much more.
Success built on two decades of innovation.
Enhance your practice with the leading hair removal brand chosen by dermatologists.
You don’t have to buy multiple lasers to treat multiple targets. Gentle Pro lasers go beyond hair removal to let you treat a myriad of indications.
- Unwanted hair
- Vascular lesions
- Port wine stains
- Diffuse redness
- Venous lake
- Leg veins
- Pigmented lesions
- Onychomycosis (nail fungus)
- Pseudofoliculitis barbae
Designed to maximize patient satisfaction - and your practice’s success.
You’ll love what our lasers do for your business.
Before and Afters
Look at the difference you can make for your patients — in just weeks.
What our lasers do for your business
Our 755 nm and 1064 nm wavelength laser technology lets you treat hair removal plus numerous other indications. That flexibility can lead to new revenue and boost your ROI.
As plastic surgeon Alan Gold, MD, says: “Quicker treatment times allow for greater business growth in my practice.”
Gentle Pro lasers have been the industry standard for two decades. That means you can confidently perform hair removal procedures with consistent results.
Unmatched support after sale.
With 20+ years of expertise and 10,000+ systems installed, you can count on Candela for:
- Fast, reliable repairs performed by our own technicians
- Marketing support to help you promote laser treatments
- The most advanced technologies, now and tomorrow
Three industry-leading solutions:
BEST OF BOTH WORLDS GENTLEMAX PRO®
- 755 nm: optimal for Skin Types I-III
- 1064 nm : optimal for Skin Types IV-VI
- 755 nm Alexandrite laser
- Optimal for Skin Types I-III
- 1064 nm Nd:YAG laser
- Optimal for Skin Types IV-VI
- Dual wavelengths for ultimate convenience
- Multiple spot sizes from specialty sizes as small as 1.5 mm up to 24 mm
- Patented DCD™ saves time, scales with fluence, and provides consistent protection
- Plus Air Cooling option
The demand for hair removal and Pigmented lesion treatments is growing
of the population is considering hair removal with an aesthetic device2
Up to 3 sessions for pigmented lesion treatments
is one of the top 3 non-surgical aesthetic procedures3
Bottom line: You have to experience these lasers for yourself.
There’s really just one way to truly understand what Gentle Pro lasers can mean for your patients and practice. See them for yourself.