The pulsed‐dye laser has long been a gold standard in the treatment of poikiloderma of Civatte.
What is Vbeam Prima
Discover why Vbeam laser treatments are trusted worldwide
The Vbeam Prima system treats a wide range of skin conditions, including redness, acne, wrinkles, and sun spots on the face and chest, by delivering targeted laser therapy.
The Vbeam Prima system delivers targeted laser therapy to treat a wide range of skin conditions, including:
- Sun damage
Poikiloderma of Civate
Before and Afters
Look at the visible difference Vbeam Prima laser treatments can make.
Hear what people are saying about Vbeam treatments
Delivers fast, lasting results.
Vbeam Prima laser treatments are customized to meet your individual skincare needs. The number and duration of treatments will depend on the condition and your skin type. You can typically expect 2 to 4 treatment sessions, each lasting 15 to 30 minutes.
Patients treated with the Vbeam Prima device reported experiencing minimal discomfort during treatment. And they were highly satisfied with results.1 In fact:
100% of patients treated for facial wrinkles reported being satisfied with their results2
After 3 treatments, patients had >90% reduction in small red veins (telangiectases) and dark brown spots (lentigines)3
Improves skin appearance and texture.(4)
Contact a Provider
Learn more or schedule a visit
- Cohen JL, Geronemus R. Safety and efficacy evaluation of pulsed dye laser treatment, CO2 ablative fractional resurfacing, and combined treatment for surgical scar clearance. J Drugs Dermatol. 2016;15(11):1315-1319.
- Tay YK, Khoo BP, Tan E, Kwok C. Long pulsed dye laser treatment of facial wrinkles. J Cosmet Laser Ther. 2004;6(3):131-135.
- Galeckas KJ, Ross EV, Uebelhoer NS. A pulsed dye laser with a 10-mm beam diameter and a pigmented lesion window for purpura-free photorejuvenation. Dermatol Surg. 2007;34:1-6.
- Bernstein EF. The pulsed-dye laser for treatment of cutaneous conditions. G Ital Dermatol Venereol. 2009;144(5):557-572.
- Halachmi S, Israeli H, Ben-Amitai D, Lapidoth M. Treatment of the skin manifestations of hereditary hemorrhagic telangiectasia with pulsed dye laser. Lasers Med Sci. 2014;29(1):321-324.
- Sami NA, Attia AT, Badawi AM. Phototherapy in the treatment of acne vulgaris. J Drugs Dermatol. 2008;7(7);627-632.
- Chapas AM, Eickhorst K, Geronemus RG. Efficacy of early treatment of facial port wine stains in newborns: a review of 49 cases. Lasers Surg Med. 2007;39(7):563-568.
- According to the Vancouver Scar Scale (VSS), which measures scar vascularity, pigmentation, pliability, and height.
- Bernstein EF, Kligman A. Rosacea treatment using the new-generation, high-energy, 595 nm, long pulse-duration pulsed-dye laser. Lasers Surg Med. 2008;40(4):233- 239.
- Vbeam 510(k) clearance (K033461), January 2004.
- Conologue TD, Norwood C. Treatment of surgical scars with the cryogen-cooled 595 nm pulsed dye laser starting on the day of suture removal. Dermatol Surg. 2006;32(1):13-20.