Get smooth legs without the cost and hassle of shaving or waxing.
The Gentle way to remove hair.
A woman spends on average more than $10,000 and nearly two month of their lives managing unwanted hair. The woman who waxes once or twice a month will spend more than $23,000 dollars over the course of her lifetime.6
Gentle laser hair removal treatment is faster and more comfortable than standard laser hair removal treatment. 80% permanent hair reduction in only 3 treatments.1,2,3
Discover how Gentle hair removal works and how it stacks up against conventional hair removal methods such as shaving and waxing. See the advancements that have made Gentle the next stage in laser hair removal. And get information you can use to determine which Gentle laser hair removal treatment is right for you.
1. Comparing 18- versus 12-mm spot size in hair removal using a Gentlelase 755-nm alexandrite laser. Nouri K, Chen H, Saghari S, Ricotti CA Jr. Dermatol Surg. 2004 Apr; 30 (4 Pt 1): 494-7.
2. Comparison of long-pulsed alexandrite and Nd:YAG lasers, individually and in combination, for leg hair reduction: an assessor-blinded, randomized trial with 18 months of follow-up. Davoudi SM, Behnia F, Gorouhi F, Keshavarz S, Nassiri Kashani M, Rashighi Firoozabadi M, Firooz A. Arch Dermatol. 2008 Oct; 144(10):1323-7.
3. Clinical comparison of four hair removal lasers and light sources. Amin SP, Goldberg DJ. J Cosmet Laser Ther. 2006 Jun;8(2):65-8.
4. Candela data on file (Mathematically calculated, larger spot sizes cover more area per pulse than smaller spot sizes, enabling faster treatments; faster pulse repetition rates cover the treatment area faster)
5. Lasers and Energy Devices for the Skin; edited by Mitchel P. Goldman, Richard E. Fitzpatrick, E. Victor Ross, Suzanne Kilmer, Robert A. Weiss; page 22; 2013 by Taylor & Francis Group, LLC
6. Herzig, Rebecca M. Plucked: A History of Hair Removal. , 2015. Print.
PU01785EN-NA, Rev. A