American Spa decided to announce the 2019 winners its Professional Choice Awards.
The Vbeam® Prima system delivers targeted laser therapy to treat a wide range of skin conditions, including:
- Sun damage
Poikiloderma of Civate
Delivers fast, lasting results.
Vbeam Prima® laser treatments are customized to meet your individual skincare needs. The number and duration of treatments will depend on the condition and your skin type. You can typically expect 2 to 4 treatment sessions, each lasting 15 to 30 minutes.
Patients treated with the Vbeam® Prima device reported experiencing minimal discomfort during treatment. And they were highly satisfied with results.1 In fact:
100% of patients treated for facial wrinkles reported being satisfied with their results2
After 3 treatments, patients had >90% reduction in small red veins (telangiectases) and dark brown spots (lentigines)3
- Cohen JL, Geronemus R. Safety and efficacy evaluation of pulsed dye laser treatment, CO2 ablative fractional resurfacing, and combined treatment for surgical scar clearance. J Drugs Dermatol. 2016;15(11):1315-1319.
- Tay YK, Khoo BP, Tan E, Kwok C. Long pulsed dye laser treatment of facial wrinkles. J Cosmet Laser Ther. 2004;6(3):131-135.
- Galeckas KJ, Ross EV, Uebelhoer NS. A pulsed dye laser with a 10-mm beam diameter and a pigmented lesion window for purpura-free photorejuvenation. Dermatol Surg. 2007;34:1-6.
- Bernstein EF. The pulsed-dye laser for treatment of cutaneous conditions. G Ital Dermatol Venereol. 2009;144(5):557-572.
- Halachmi S, Israeli H, Ben-Amitai D, Lapidoth M. Treatment of the skin manifestations of hereditary hemorrhagic telangiectasia with pulsed dye laser. Lasers Med Sci. 2014;29(1):321-324.
- Sami NA, Attia AT, Badawi AM. Phototherapy in the treatment of acne vulgaris. J Drugs Dermatol. 2008;7(7);627-632.
- Chapas AM, Eickhorst K, Geronemus RG. Efficacy of early treatment of facial port wine stains in newborns: a review of 49 cases. Lasers Surg Med. 2007;39(7):563-568.
- According to the Vancouver Scar Scale (VSS), which measures scar vascularity, pigmentation, pliability, and height.
- Bernstein EF, Kligman A. Rosacea treatment using the new-generation, high-energy, 595 nm, long pulse-duration pulsed-dye laser. Lasers Surg Med. 2008;40(4):233- 239.
- Vbeam 510(k) clearance (K033461), January 2004.
- Conologue TD, Norwood C. Treatment of surgical scars with the cryogen-cooled 595 nm pulsed dye laser starting on the day of suture removal. Dermatol Surg. 2006;32(1):13-20.