How the Frax Pro laser works
The Frax Pro laser rejuvenates* skin by delivering very small, controlled bursts of energy to the skin. The technology in the Frax Pro system controls the appropriate width and depth of the laser light energy delivered to meet individual treatment needs. The delivered energy stimulates the production of collagen, resurfacing the skin over time.4 The laser is gently rolled across the skin over brief treatment sessions. The surface of the skin is left intact and there is low downtime associated with healing and recovery.1,3
The SoftCool™ skin cooler helps reduce treatment discomfort and use of an anesthetic/numbing cream may be recommended. After this wears off, for a few hours you will feel as if you have a light sunburn.3
Half a million skin rejuvenation procedures performed annually2
With Frax Pro laser treatment, you can:
*Via skin resurfacing
- Frax 1940, CE Mark. October 2019 and Frax 1550, CE Mark. March 2016.
- Cosmetic Surgery National Data Bank Statistics 2017. The American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery.
- Frax Pro User Manual, Data on File, 2020.
- Tidwell WJ, Green C, Jensen D, Ross EV. Clinical evaluation and in-vivo analysis of the performance of a fractional infrared 1550 nm laser system for skin rejuvenation. J Cosmet Laser Ther. 2018;20(6):1-4.
- Clinical study of Frax 1940 in photodamaged skin, Data on File, Candela 2020.