Business Series: How to Use the CARES Act, Grants and Loans for Your Business (Part 1 of 2)
- Sara Shikman, Esq. Managing Partner, Lengea Law
- Dmitriy Goykhman, CPA Managing Partner, Dmitry Goykhman CPA, PC
2pm ET / 11am PT
By now you’ve heard a lot about the CARES Act, and grants and loans for your business but how do you ensure fulfillment, and which programs are best for your business, and what do you do while you wait. Join us for Part 1 of a 2-part live business series virtual workshop with Sara Shikhman, Esq. and Dmitriy Goykhman, CPA, CGMA where they share valuable information including:
- Grant and loan programs available
- Demystifying the SBA application process
- Unemployment insurance vs payroll loan, which is right for your business?
We know you might need some additional support right now. That’s why we’re bringing together some of the smartest small business experts we know to hash out how you can make the right decisions as practice owners and practice managers.