Business Series: How to Use the CARES Act Net Operating Losses Change For Your Business (Part 2 of 2)
- Sara Shikman, Esq. Managing Partner, Lengea Law
- Dmitriy Goykhman, CPA Managing Partner, Dmitry Goykhman CPA, PC
2:00pm ET / 11:00am PT
The CARES Act provides for an elective five-year carryback of net operating losses (NOLs) generated in taxable years beginning after December 31, 2017, and before January 1, 2021. In this webinar, we will review the procedures for making NOL carryback refund claims and discuss additional cash-generating and payment-deferring federal tax strategies. Join us for Part 2 of a 2-part live business series virtual workshop with Sara Shikhman, Esq. and Dmitriy Goykhman, CPA, CGMA.
Our presenters will share valuable information including:
- What is the Net Operative Losses Law?
- What business types can benefit from NOL?
- What paperwork needs to be filed to benefit from NOL?
- Planning for what's next...
We know you might need some additional support right now. That’s why we’re bringing together some of the smartest small business experts we know to hash out how you can make the right decisions as practice owners and practice managers.