Research suggests that up to 50 percent of menopausal women experience genitourinary syndrome of menopause (GSM).
COVID-19: A Letter to Our Customers
Candela’s core values of Science, Results, and Trust have been our guiding principles for the 50 years we’ve been in business. These values continue to be our beacons as we collectively navigate the current and unprecedented COVID-19 challenge and work to respond to dramatic changes in our professional and personal lives.
We are tremendously grateful to the global community of health care professionals, local governments and first responders for being at the forefront of containment efforts and for the dedication and courage they demonstrate daily. Our hearts go out to those affected across the world.
We recognize that you are heavily focused on assessing how best to serve and protect your patients during this difficult time. In addition, many of you are making difficult decisions regarding managing business pressures and priorities, while dealing with personal concerns. In recognition of this, we want to share with you several programs Candela has put into place to ensure the health and safety of our loyal customers and to support business continuity wherever possible.
These programs include:
• Clinical Support Hotlines: To provide clinical support to new and existing customers, our clinical team will be setting up additional phone and email support to help with clinical troubleshooting, support your patient treatments and share clinical guidance. Please call us at 1-800-821-2013 or email us at ClinicalNA@candelamedical.com.
• In-Service Training: For those customers who have recently purchased Candela devices and prefer online clinical education, we are pleased to offer individual remote web-based in-service trainings. These are no-cost remote training sessions and will be provided in addition to live in-service training. Please register for online device training at https://candelamedical.com/teletraining.
• Device Maintenance: Our service team will be sending you useful tips on helping maintain the health of your Candela devices. These will not only help ensure the long-term health of your device but will also act as interim measures in situations where live service technicians are unable to travel. Please check out the Service folders on Practice 360 to access these valuable tips or visit https://candelamedical.com/servicetips.
• Field Service: Our technical support team will be available to assist with all phone based technical support. To further support your practice, our field service team will continue to perform in field service calls. Our field service teams are equipped to take all precautions to ensure the health and safety of your practice. Please call us at 1-800-733-8550 for technical support or to schedule service. We understand that the current situation is evolving, and we are committed to being flexible with cancellations and re-schedules to better support your needs.
• Ask Me Anything: Our teams across the company will publish a series of live programs for customers to ask questions on a wide range of topics from technology, clinical training to best practices, service, and marketing. These programs will be supported by leading faculty as well as our scientists and clinical trainers as appropriate. Please check our website https://candelamedical.com/webinars and your email for these and other educational choices.
• Ongoing Educational Workshops: We will be migrating our live workshop and ACE program to an interactive online format. Please check our website at https://candelamedical.com/workshops and your email for these and other educational choices. Come visit our library of educational resources at https://candelamedical.com/clinical-papers.
• Supporting Your Purchases: We hope these learning avenues provide you the opportunity and time to assess, plan, and ensure you and your practice are ready when things return to normal and patient demand continues to rapidly grow. With this in mind, we’d like to make you aware of special financing support in recognition of the challenges your practice may be facing. For those considering capital purchases, we have built several special programs including no payments for a year. Please reach out to us at 1-800-733-8550 or visit https://candelamedical.com/financing to learn more.
We recognize that these are unprecedented and challenging times. On behalf of our team at Candela, we wish you safety and health first and foremost, and are here for you.
Thank you for your loyalty and we look forward to supporting your practice through these times and beyond.
Have questions and prefer to speak with a member of our team? Click here to get a call back