Research suggests that up to 50 percent of menopausal women experience genitourinary syndrome of menopause (GSM).
10 Things You Should Know About Light & Bright Treatment
A recent industry survey underscores that markets for IPL and fractional resurfacing continue to grow.1 Taking these two business-expanding technologies to the next level, the Light & Bright treatment protocol unites complementary IPL and non-ablative fractional treatments to deliver high rates of improvement and even higher patient satisfaction.2 The Light & Bright treatment, available on the Nordlys™ multi-application platform, uses patented Ellipse IPL™ and the Frax 1550™ handpieces to address both vascular and pigmented lesions as well as textural irregularities via skin resurfacing.
Offers complementary Ellipse IPL™ and Frax 1550™ treatments on the Nordlys platform3,4, 6, 7
Treats diffuse redness, pigmentation, and textural irregularities on the face and/or décolleté via skin resurfacing3,4
Demonstrates impressive results in just three treatment sessions at one-month intervals3,4
Ellipse IPL technology uses targeted (narrowband), controlled (sub-millisecond pulses), and filtered light (dual filtration technology)3-5
Ellipse IPL technology uses less than half the fluence, no active cooling, and requires fewer treatments compared to broadband IPL3-5
The Frax 1550 handpiece delivers high ROI treatments with a smart approach to minimizing consumables3
Treatment results in high improvement rates—patients experience 80% improvement in telangiectasias and diffuse redness2,7
Treatment achieves high patient satisfaction—95% of treated patients report they are satisfied or extremely satisfied one month after treatment completion with improvement in skin texture* and in signs of photoaging2,7,**
Candela supports practices offering the Light & Bright treatment with practice marketing materials, digital ads, and geo-targeted social media boosting
Your patients will love it! Treatment leaves skin lighter, brighter, and smoother2,7
Hear the results of a clinical study on this new practice-building treatment from Matthew J. Mahlberg, MD
* Improvement of textural irregularities via skin resurfacing
** Via reduction in pigmentation, vascularity and improvement in textural irregularities via skin resurfacing.
1. The American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery 2019 Cosmetic (Aesthetic) Surgery National Bank Statistics. https://www.surgery.org/sites/default/files/ ASAPS-Stats2018.pdf. Accessed March 18, 2020.
2. Light & Bright Treatment. Data on file, Candela 2020.
3. Ellipse Nordlys 510(k) clearance (K161162), September 2016 and Ellipse Ydun Frax Pro 1550, 510(K) clearance K180406, March 2018;
4. Nordlys system instructions for use, 2018. Candela, data on file.
5. Bjerring P, Christiansen K, Troilius A, Dierickx C. Facial photo rejuvenation using two different intense pulsed light (IPL) wavelength bands. Lasers Surg Med. 34:120-126. doi:10.1002/lsm.20000
6. Data on file, Candela, 2020.
7. Ellipse Frax Pro and Nordlys 510(k) clearance (K192951), March 2020.