About the Speaker
What VelaShape III is For
Body shaping is booming. Here’s the proven way to bring it to more patients.
Offer them one of the most recognized non-invasive body shaping treatments on the market today. VelaShape® III.
It’s proven to temporarily reduce the appearance of cellulite and thigh circumference1 — areas that women everywhere identify as problem zones — with a deep therapeutic treatment that delivers consistent, reproducible results, with minimal downtime or discomfort.
Key Benefits of VelaShape III
Give your patients what they want:
- The assurance of proven results. With over 10 years of clinical experience, more than 5 million independent treatments, and the most published studies of any medical body shaping device, VelaShape is one of the most recognized non-invasive body shaping treatments on the market today.
- Power and speed. VelaShape III can achieve end point temperature in less time, with up to 150 watts of radiofrequency (RF) power. That reduces the time needed for treatment. And it can reduce the number of treatment sessions by up to 75%.
- Comfort. VelaShape III procedure is comfortable like hot stone massage.
- Convenience. The VelaShape III procedure often takes under an hour.
- All-season treatment. VelaShape III can be used on all skin types in any season and any climate.
Gain ROI-boosting benefits your practice needs:
- Entry-level body shaping. VelaShape III treatments are affordably priced, making this a great way to introduce patients to your practice’s body shaping capabilities.
- A potent new revenue stream. Treatments can easily be bundled into packages of four, six, eight, or more.
- Repeat business. The VelaShape III regimen keeps patients coming back, and every visit means more exposure to your other aesthetic offerings.
- Treatment versatility. With VelaShape III, you can temporarily reduce cellulite and do body contouring via temporary circumference reduction for a broad range of ages and skin types.
- Ease of use. VelaShape III’s operator-friendly design lets you delegate procedures to appropriate medical staff.