Reveal your flawless skin
For those looking for a smooth complexion, microneedling is a minimally invasive skin perfecting procedure. The skin is naturally stimulated to create new collagen. Correct flaws and improve skin quality, now.
What is medical microneedling?
Microneedling, also known as percutaneous collagen induction (PCI), is a non-surgical treatment that uses very fine, short, sterile needles to create tiny punctures in your skin, prompting a natural, collagen-stimulating healing process that corrects flaws and improves skin quality. This minimally invasive* facial treatment is clinically proven to deliver an improvement over time for facial acne scars.
Advantages vs. other anti-aging methods
- The epidermis (outer layer of skin) remains intact and is not damaged as occurs with more invasive treatments
- Low risk of post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation5
- A powerful microneedling treatment that is CE marked for facial acne scars.1
1, 2: CE Indication: Treatment of facial acne scars for clinical improvement of the scaring, in particular through a reduction in the scar depth and the normalisation of the skin structure.
3. Ablon G. Safety and Effectiveness of an Automated Microneedling Device in Improving the Signs of Aging. J Clin Aesthet Dermatol. 2018; 11(8):29-34. Data on file.
4. CE Marked
5. Individual healing times, discomfort, treatment results and satisfaction can vary. Please discuss these as well as risks and benefits of this procedure with your physician to determine whether this procedure is appropriate for you.
*Individual results may vary