Treating striae: Combining fractional diode and RF
April 14, 2021 - 4PM BST (London) – 5PM CEST (Amsterdam, Berlin, Rome)
Sign up for our upcoming live Advanced Clinical Training on the Frax 1550 and VelaShape III system on April 14, 2021.
This training is hosted by Dr. Nikola Drmac and provides you with an unique opportunity to learn about:
- Frax 1550 - Designed for deeper resurfacing, reaching deep in the dermis (up to 800 μm).1
- By combining both Frax 1550 and the VelaShape III technologies when treating striae, you can achieve greater reduction in the surface area of the lesions, with a higher patient satisfaction.
- VelaShape III - non-surgical cellulite reduction and body contouring treatment that allows your patients to achieve a more toned, smoother look.
- VelaShape's bi-polar RF technology for body contouring & cellulite causes deep heating of the fat cells (adipocytes), their surrounding connective fibrous septae and the underlying dermal collagen fibers.
- Non-ablative Frax 1550 technology for an optimized approach to skin resurfacing, acne scars, surgical scars, striae.
- The combination therapy of non-ablative Frax 1550 and the bi-polar VelaShape III technologies leads to effective treatment of striae with minimal discomfort and downtime.
The training is held in English and ends with a live Q&A session for any questions you might have.