Roundtable Discussion on Scar Management with EBD from A-Z
June 16, 2021 - 4PM BST (London) – 5PM CEST (Amsterdam, Berlin, Rome)
Sign up for our upcoming live Roundtable Discussion on the capabilities of the CO2RE®, Vbeam®, Nordlys™, PicoWay® systems on June 16, 2021.
This session is hosted by Dr. Didac Barco, Dr. Hugues Cartier, Dr. Agneta Troilius Rubin and Dr. Andrei Martin and provides you with an unique opportunity to learn about:
- CO2 lasers can provide a positive clinical outcome when treating a wide variety of scar tissues. This leads to an improvement in the appearance of the scar, and in burn scars a reduction in the contractures, resulting in greater mobility of the affected tissue.
- The Vbeam system's variability in pulse durations allows the user to target a variety of vessels to optimize results with scars, rosacea, and other applications.
- Resurface scar tissue with the CO2RE and Nordlys systems, improve the appearance of the burn scar as well as the surrounding skin tissue, while reducing the downtime, risk and pain associated with surgical revision.
- The use of fractional picosecond lasers can significantly improve the appearance of scars , in particular acne scars. This non-ablative treatment results in minimal discomfort and downtime.
- Use both the fractional CO2RE laser treatments and Nordlys Frax 1550 laser treatments to resurface the skin tissue of scars.
- Using CO2 lasers in both classical and fractional resurfacing modes,you can address the irregular scar tissue and create a better wound-healing environment for scar mitigation.
The roundtable discussion is held in English and ends with a Q&A session.