Live educational webinar on choosing the optimal wavelength for vascular treatments
Tuesday, June 30th 2020 | 15:00 PM BST (London), 16:00 PM CEST (Amsterdam, Berlin, Milan)
Sign up for our upcoming live educational webinar about the Nordlys™ and Vbeam® Series on Tuesday, June 30th 2020.
This webinar is hosted by Hamish Mcnair and Jens Petersen and provides you with an unique opportunity to learn about:
- Nordlys: Extensive treatment options: Ellipse SWT, Frax 1550, Frax 1940 and Nd:YAG.
- Nordlys - Treat a wide range of vascular lesions with integrated SoftCool™ for greater comfort during and after treatment.
- Vbeam - Pulsed dye laser technology refined to perfection - 595 nm advanced PDL to treat multiple vascular and dermatologic conditions.
- Vbeam - At a wavelength of 595 nm, the system provides the optimal blend of depth penetration and hemoglobin absorption for successful, clinically proven results.
- Vbeam - Integrated Dynamic Cooling Device (DCD™) saves time, scales with fluence and provides consistent protection of the epidermis.
- Nordlys - Unique SWT with narrowband technology defined by dual filters and sub-millisecond pulses for exceptional skin rejuvenation and vascular treatments.
The webinar is held in English and ends with a Q&A session.