Message from the CEO
First, thanks for your ongoing support of Candela. We are focused on growing while constantly seeking ways to improve our operations and delivering customer focused solutions. As we have completed the first half of 2019, I wanted to share several milestones from across our organization as well as some information on what’s to come.
Candela has achieved several milestones so far in 2019;
- Launched the Vbeam® Prima platform in Europe at the IMCAS Congress where it was received with enthusiasm.
- United the Syneron and Candela organizations under the name Candela and committed to our brand promise of Science, Results, Trust.
- Launched the new Candela brand at the American Academy of Dermatology annual meeting in Washington, D.C.
- Launched a newly designed website —candelamedical.com—which has increased the speed of the site by 92% and increased visitors by 52%
- Integrated the Ellipse product line into our organizational structure
- Hosted clinical demonstrations and tours of our Wayland facility for prominent customers from around the world
- Continued to focus on improving quality management systems, operational capabilities and overall transformation of the organization
Looking forward, we are excited to roll-out additional value-added services, tools and support to help drive the success of our valued customers. We have a robust pipeline of new innovation and are continually building upon our existing platforms to support practice growth. We will continue our drive to be the #1 medical aesthetic device company worldwide, bringing cutting edge technologies to the aesthetic device market globally. Thank you for trusting us with the care of your patients. We look forward to contributing to your continued success.