American Spa decided to announce the 2019 winners its Professional Choice Awards.
3 foundational technologies for your practice:
Ellipse IPL™, Frax 1550, and Nd:YAG 1064
Meet the increasing demand for aesthetic and dermatological procedures with a single multi-application platform.1
The Nordlys™ system’s trio of technologies includes :
Unique IPL with narrowband technology defined by a patented dual filters and sub-millisecond pulses for exceptional photorejuvenation and vascular treatments, as well as hair removal.1
Non-ablative fractional treatment for skin resurfacing and treatment of acne scars, surgical scars, and striae,2 with SoftCool™ for comfort during treatment.
Designed to treat a wide range of vascular lesions from leg veins to port wine stains with integrated SoftCool™ for greater comfort during and after treatment.1
Sends a focused stream of cool air for greater comfort during and after the treatment.
*SoftCool is only available with Frax 1550 and Nd:YAG 1064
With 21 indications for use,2 the Nordlys system is configured with pre-set aesthetic and dermatologic treatments that have been developed and designed for over 20 years to meet your needs.
Key Benefits of Nordlys System
Designed for ultimate ease of use.
The Nordlys system’s clinical intelligence is designed to facilitate a quick learning curve. It has three different treatment modes available for the user
- Optional Pulse Definition mode4
As users become more adept, they can further customize treatment settings and define individual pulse trains.
Ellipse IPL uses narrower wavelength bands, per condition, enabling treatment of photodamaged skin using less than half the fluence, no active cooling, and fewer treatments than reported in studies with broadband IPL devices.5
IPL photorejuvenation with Ellipse IPL, using relatively shorter wavelengths and pulse widths, showed significant macroscopic and quantitative improvements, especially in the treatment of epidermal pigmentation and improvement of basic skin tone.6
Before & After Photos
Clinically proven results across indications.
Frax 1550 is designed for non-ablative skin resurfacing and treatment of acne scars, surgical scars, and striae.2
Its unique non-ablative fractional technology uses a software algorithm to set the parameters. It enables the user to set the pulse duration and the energy, independently.
Nd:YAG 1064 is designed to treat benign vascular lesions such as leg veins, venous lakes and port wine stains as well asonychomycosis, and warts.2
Its patented, integrated SoftCool technology enables treatment without the constriction of underlying vessels, which can occur with contact cooling.
87% of physicians surveyed chose multi-application devices vs. single-application devices3
Advanced technology as the cornerstone of your practice.
- Adjustable arm easily moves the screen and tray into the desired position
- Switch settings or accessories without moving a step
- Applicators have flexible cables to reduce the risk of repetitive strain injury
- Accessories tray keeps glasses and gel close at hand
- User has a clear view of the treatment area
- Device is very quiet in operation, providing a relaxed environment for both operator and the person being treated
- Secure, Wi-Fi–enabled remote assistance
- Diagnose and update your device (during or after working hours) for effective service support
- Patient database allows you to build a patient record and review treatment history
See what experts have to say about Nordlys
Nordlys provides your practice with 6 big advantages:
- Extensive treatment options: IPL and lasers2
- Powerful sub-millisecond IPL pulses1,2
- Quiet and ergonomic operation1
- Guided treatments for a short learning curve
- Patient database for ease of use
- Remote assistance for service support1
Build your practice on 3 foundational technologies - with Nordlys.
Learn how Nordlys can help your practice meet the demand for the most desired treatments.