For women’s health.
Perform minimally invasive, non-hormonal, energy-based gynecological health treatments – in your office, in as little as 10 minutes.
What CO2RE Intima is For
The CO2RE® Intima system is uniquely engineered to transform treatment of many dermatological conditions, including gynecological needs.
The CO2RE Intima’s comprehensive range of treatment options1 include:
- Ablation and resurfacing of soft tissue
- Scar tissue (e.g. C-section scar)
- Conization of the cervix such as vulvar and vaginal intraepithelial neoplasia (VIN, VAIN)
- Leukoplakia (vulvar dystrophies)
- Condyloma acuminate
CO2RE Product Features
The system’s customized handpieces are designed to treat the introitus, vaginal canal, and external genitalia.
- Conveniently treat with pre-set or individualized treatment options
- Accurately target and treat tissue with ergonomic, pen-like precision2
With 360o rotation capability for ease of use on tissue along the vaginal canal, and sterile for every patient, the single-use handpieces are guaranteed ready to use.
Significant benefits for your practice and patients.
- Efficient procedural time — as little as 10 minutes for each treatment
- Minimally invasive, non-hormonal, energy-based treatment
- Portable system allows you to easily perform office-based procedures, and is easy to move from room to room
- Simple in-office setup for gynecological applications
- Single-use handpiece optimizes workflow, enhancing patient safety
- Financial savings — single-use handpieces reduce staff time, administrative costs, and inefficiencies
Designed with your practice in mind.
The CO2RE Intima system offers numerous user-friendly, productivity-enhancing features.
- Minimize physician fatigue with articulated arm and featherweight handpieces
- Gynecology-specific selection of handpieces and lenses
- Intuitive touch-screen interface stores and recalls user preferences
- Precision internal scanner digitally synchronized with laser pulse generator
- Compact, quiet, easily mobile, and portable
Well-established CO2 technology treats skin or soft tissue.
CO2 technology has been used in gynecology for benign and pre-malignant vulvar and cervical dysplasia since 1973.3 The CO2RE system offers customizable treatment capability with handpiece and lens combinations to provide physician control. Compared to traditional surgical methods, it provides greater precision, cleaner incision, and less scarring.4
Ready to expand your practice’s treatment options with the CO2RE Intima device?
Let a candela product expert show you how the CO2RE Intima system can enhance your office practice portfolio while restoring patient confidence.