COVID-19 and Energy-Based Devices
Don't miss this essential clinical practice guide.
The COVID-19 pandemic has transformed the practice of health and beauty, especially the approach to patient and employee safety. As restrictions on many procedures are slowly relaxed, it's crucial that you are familiar with the strategies to prevent the infection of your patients and your staff.
Dr. John Sullivan
Sydney based Dermatologist; Dr. John Sullivan shares the latest insights into the transmission of COVID-19, and the clinical changes for consideration to perform patient treatments in the months and years ahead.
Access the latest information, tailored specially to our industry:
- Transmission of COVID-19
- Reducing risk: applying what we know
- Patient screening; risk factors & practice management
- Principles of cleaning and disinfecting
- Laser and energy-based devices
- Practical recommendations