American Spa decided to announce the 2019 winners its Professional Choice Awards.
What UltraShape Power is For
Meet UltraShape® Power. The non-thermal ultrasound system for body contouring.
UltraShape® Power is FDA-cleared for non-invasive reduction in abdominal circumference and fat reduction in the abdomen, flanks, and thighs.1,2
It gently destroys fat by delivering non-thermal ultrasound energy waves that are:
- Focused - delivering ultrasound energy to tissue within a precise focal volume at a controlled depth1
- Pulsed - the mechanical non-thermal effect results in minimal elevation of 0.8°C in treated tissue2 for a truly comfortable and gentle treatment experience3-5
- Selective - precisely targeting fat cells while blood vessels, nerves, and surrounding tissue remain largely unaffected1
Key Benefits of UltraShape Power
Four huge selling points for potential body contouring patients.
- Selective. Since UltraShape Power selectively and precisely targets fat cells, blood vessels, nerves, and surrounding tissue are largely unharmed.1 There are no reported cases of lumping, shelving, or other contouring deformities. Immediate responses recorded in a clinical study were mild and transient in nature, and completely resolved without intervention within days.3,4
- It’s a walk-in, walk-out procedure that’s virtually painless. In a recent clinical study, the average reported pain level was <1 on a 10-point scale.3-5
- The UltraShape Power pulsed ultrasound treatment is truly comfortable.1 In fact, in the same study, 96% of patients said they felt comfortable during treatment.3,5
- It gets real results — fast. The entire process is just three sessions, spaced two weeks apart.3 The average treatment only takes about 30 minutes per area.5 The fat destruction results are impressive. As in, an average abdominal circumference reduction of 2.4 to 2.6 cm.3,7
UltraShape Power Practice Benefits
Five ways UltraShape Power can help your practice grow.
- Faster treatments. UltraShape Power’s optional Fly Mode minimizes treatment time, shortening sessions.
- Superior profitability. With UltraShape Power, profit per patient is higher than other non-invasive fat destruction methods, leading to significantly higher yearly net profits.
- Quicker return on investment. UltraShape Power offers a competitive treatment cost compared to other non-invasive fat destruction methods. For example, consumables costs are typically 35 - 50% lower for coverage of full abdomen.8
- Expanded consumer base. UltraShape Power’s efficacy extends to patients with BMI >28. Which means you can now offer liposuction candidates a non-invasive alternative.
- Business development support. Candela can help extend your practice’s reach with consumer marketing toolkits and assistance in bringing in patients to your practice.